The Galapagos Islands are a nature lover’s paradise and visiting them is the world’s greatest experience for close-up wildlife encounters. Follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin and other great explorers to experience the legendary biodiversity that these incredible, remote islands have to offer. Discover the islands’ famous wildlife including Giant Tortoises, Galapagos Sea Lions, Galapagos Penguins, Marine Iguanas, Blue-Footed Boobies, Magnificent Frigatebirds, and more. Not only will we experience the islands legendary biodiversity, but we will also have the chance to learn about the unique history of these incredible islands.
Why Travel with Amazonia to the Galapagos Islands?
Reserve Your Expedition Today!
Deposit – $750
$3,095.00 per person in double occupancy room
Single in room add $500.
Notes on Daily Boat Tours:
All boat tours are on a shared basis. Capacity for boats to Bartolome Island, Plazas, North Seymour Island are between 16-20 passengers. Day trip boats to Cabo Rosa & Santa Fe are smaller and hold between 10-12 passengers.
Daily Boat Tours on Santa Cruz will include:
- English Speaking Naturalist Guide
- Snorkeling Gear – Mask, Snorkel, Fins
- Itinerary subject to changes only if beyond our control (Example: changes/delays to flights, changes in boat schedules, changes due to weather/marine conditions, and/or changes in conservation policies of the Galapagos National Park for the protection of the islands.)
- Reservation made with deposit of $750 per person
- Deposit is not refundable after May 1, 2023
- Payment can be made by credit card on our PayPal site
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. https://buy.travelguard.com/TGI2/proc/stateselector.aspx?br=agentlink&arc=51868&agentlinkasp=yes
It is recommended to book a flight with an early arrival time (before appx. 11:00am) to the Galapagos Islands: Baltra Airport (GPS). Departure time from the Galapagos Islands can be anytime on the final day. We can try to be flexible, but late arrivals on the first day mean you might miss some activities.
This Trip Includes:
- Accommodation on Santa Cruz & Isabela Island
- All transfers in Galapagos
- Daily tours as listed on itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as listed on itinerary
- Local Naturalist Guides (English speaking)
- Shuttle costs from Galapagos Airport to Ferry
- Baltra Ferry Fees
- Isabela Island Entry Free
This Trip DOES NOT Include:
- Air Ticket to Galapagos
- Entrance Fee to Galapagos National Park – USD $100.00 per person (subject to change)
- Tourism (INGALA) Transit Control Card – USD $20.00 per person
- Optional Expenses
- Tips for Guides, Boat Crew, Hotel Staff
- Extra Meals & Drinks – beer, sodas, wine.
- Other Personal Expenses
- Any extra activities not listed on the itinerary