The heath and safety of our guests and staff remain our highest priority.
March 26, 2021 – Peru is now open to tourism for all countries except Brazil, UK and South Africa, (must not have connecting flights in those countries as well).
Current requirements for Peru entry:
- At least 24 hours before the trip fill out this sworn statement of health @ http://e-notificacion.migraciones.gob.pe/dj-salud/ Bring a copy with you.
- Passport valid for 6+ months after departure date
- COVID-19 PCR test, negative result obtained within 72 hours of arrival flight (children under age of 12 do not need; they only need a medical certificate of good health).
- Both face mask and face shield are required on flights and in the airports of Peru.
- Upon arrival an antigen test in Lima Airport (Cost $45) results are immediate.
- Upon departure from Peru another antigen test in Lima Airport or Iquitos City (required for return flight)
Please follow us on Facebook/Instagram @amazonia.expeditions for up to date news, information, and updates from our rainforest lodges. Please also consider donating to Angels of the Amazon, now more than ever the people of the Amazon need our support. If you have any other questions or would like to reserve your trip please send us an email to [email protected]. Thank you!
NEW 2020 COVID-19 Safety Protocols
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, staff, and the local community, we have implemented new standards for sanitation and cleaning procedures at our lodges, offices, and boats, and limits on certain activities including. Please review:
Reinforcement training for staff members on cleaning procedures
Frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
Easy access to guests and staff to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizer dispensers
End of day sanitation procedures for shared restrooms, kitchen, and other shared facilities
Frequent cleaning and “wash down” of outdoor locations, including walkways and handrails
Visits to local communities will be cancelled until further notice
Daily temperature checks for guides, other staff members
Reasonable social distancing protocols when possible
We will actively monitor public health situations, making critical and timely decisions based on guidance from local, national and international health agencies.
6 Ft. Markers For Buffet Table Line
Hand Sanitizer and Safety Guidelines