Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding – Namche – Tengboche – Namche – Lukla – Kathmandu
Experience the awesome experience of trekking in the Himalayas
The highlights of the trip include:
The Boudhanath Stupa – one of the largest of its kind in the world.
Tengboche Monastery – one of the most famous in Nepal with amazing views of Mount Ama Dablam with the Mani Rimdu Buddhist dances.
Namche Bazaar famous for the views of several Himalayan peaks, and the shops
The wonders of Kathmandu – a UNESCO world heritage site.
Photo By Edward Yount
Photo by Edward Yount
Reserve Your Expedition Today!
Deposit – $750
$1990 per person in double occupancy room
Single in a room adds $350.
Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu USD $425.00. Airfare cost is subject to change
- Itinerary subject to changes only if beyond our control
- Reservation made with a deposit of $750 per person
- Balance is due by August 1, 2022
- Payment can be made by credit card on our PayPal site
Cancellation Policy: 50% of cost up to 120 days before departure. Purchase of travel and evacuation insurance is required. https://buy.travelguard.com/TGI2/proc/stateselector.aspx?br=agentlink&arc=51868&agentlinkasp=yes
This Trip Includes:
- Daily breakfast and all meals and during trekking program.
- Last night celebration dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing, as detailed in the itinerary using A/C Vehicle.
- Services of Accompanying English speaking tour escort from arrival till departure
- 07 nights trekking program as mentioned in the program including the trip leader, trekking guide, and porters
- Entrances to the sites as mentioned in the program.
- 02 Bottles of Mineral water per person per day during trekking only
- Everest Area permit fee
- Currently applicable taxes.
This Trip DOES NOT Include:
- International/National Airfare, excess baggage
- Any airport taxes
- Items of personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls, extra mileage, personal gratuities as tips to guide, porters, drivers, etc.
- Any new tax imposed by the government
- Expenses incurred by re-routing, inclement weather, floods, famine, political disruptions, strikes, riots, and other disturbances
- Nepal Visa fees
Our time in the jungle was an absolute highlight on our trip to Peru! Truly amazing! …Again, we had the most wonderful time. Almost more than words can say. The jungle and the Tahuayo Lodge hold very special places in our hearts and CAN NOT WAIT to return. Thank you again for offering such an amazing trip.
Our trip was INCREDIBLE. The lodge was great, the food was amazing, and the staff were all so friendly. We loved our stays at the B&B, the main lodge, and the ARC.
Tia & Paula
It was incredible and a trip of a lifetime Paul! My sister Paula and I had an amazing time and loved everything — your facilities and staff are top notch and I want to come back with my husband and daughters!!