Africa 2021 Trip Update
Amazonia has confirmed that for our 2021 African Serengeti Expedition, the dates will be March 7-14, 2021. Price $4950.00 per person. Additional $950.00 for single traveler.
Throughout this journey, you will get to experience the majesty of the great African Serengeti Migration. The highlights of the trip include:
A trek into the center of the Ngorongoro Crater alongside several guides
Several days of Safari rides alongside zebras, wildebeests, elephants, lions, and so much more during the peak migration season
Reserve Your Expedition Today!
$4,690 per person (double occupancy)
For a single room + $850
Includes all but International flights (we can help to find discount air)
- Prices for park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris
- All the passengers must have an Identification Card/Passport with them
- Itinerary subject to changes only if beyond our control
- Reservation made with deposit of $1000 per person
- Payment can be made by credit card on our PayPal site
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. https://buy.travelguard.com/TGI2/proc/stateselector.aspx?br=agentlink&arc=51868&agentlinkasp=yes
This Trip Includes:
- Meet and greet services
- All meals except in airport when traveling
- Seat in vehicle safari
EXCLUSIVE4×4 vehicle with photo roof (5- 6 people per vehicle)
- Services of an English-speaking driver and guides
- Guaranteed window seat
- Game drives and crater tour
- All accommodations and meals as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral water during safari drives
This Trip DOES NOT Include:
- International flights
- Driver, guide, or local escort tips
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Medical, evacuation, or travel insurance
Our time in the jungle was an absolute highlight on our trip to Peru! Truly amazing! …Again, we had the most wonderful time. Almost more than words can say. The jungle and the Tahuayo Lodge hold very special places in our hearts and CAN NOT WAIT to return. Thank you again for offering such an amazing trip.
Our trip was INCREDIBLE. The lodge was great, the food was amazing, and the staff were all so friendly. We loved our stays at the B&B, the main lodge, and the ARC.
Tia & Paula
It was incredible and a trip of a lifetime Paul! My sister Paula and I had an amazing time and loved everything — your facilities and staff are top notch and I want to come back with my husband and daughters!!