Throughout this journey, you will get to experience historic and cultural sites in India in addition to a dedicated search for Snow Leopards. The trip includes:
Visiting the Red Fort with its exquisite palaces and beautiful gardens
Exploring Leh, and visiting the peaceful and soothing monasteries including the Spitok Monastery, Shey Monastery, Thiksey Monastery and more
Finally, an extensive tour of India mountains in search of the Snow Leopard.
Reserve Your Expedition Today!
Deposit – $750
$3400 per person in double occupancy room
Single in a room adds $700.
Delhi / Leh / Delhi USD $375.00. Airfare cost is subject to change
- Note: The best time to witness snow leopard in Ladakh will be in the month of January, February and mid-March. These are the coldest months in Ladakh with very cold temperatures. Our trips are specially planned to optimize your chances of seeing snow leopards, namely when they are lower down in the valleys following the domestic flocks and prey. At these months most passes will still be snow bound, the nights are very cold and even during the day the temperature drops when out of the sun.
- All the passengers must have an Identification Card/Passport with them
- Itinerary subject to changes only if beyond our control
- Payment can be made by credit card on our PayPal site
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. https://buy.travelguard.com/TGI2/proc/stateselector.aspx?br=agentlink&arc=51868&agentlinkasp=yes Cancellation Policy: 50% of cost up to 120 days before departure. Purchase of travel and evacuation insurance is required. https://buy.travelguard.com/TGI2/proc/stateselector.aspx?br=agentlink&arc=51868&agentlinkasp=yes
This Trip Includes:
- * Double / twin room / tents on sharing basis
- * Daily breakfast & Dinner in Delhi. And Full board in Leh & ladakh part.
- * All land transfers and sightseeing using air-conditioned Indian made Mini coach in Delhi and Non AC Toyota Innova’s / Similar in Leh & ladakh portion (03 Pax per car).
- * Services of English Speaking accompanying tour Escort from arrival till departure of the guests (Tour escort will not stay in the same hotels in Delhi & Leh)
- * Monument entrance fees as per the Program.
- * Inclusions in Leh & ladakh portion –
• Naturalist at Camps.
• All Camping Equipments Like Tents, Sleeping Bag, Mattress & Toilet Tents.
• All Entrance fees, Wild Life Fees.
• Binocular + Spotting Scope as per group size.
• All meals at Camp.
• English speaking guide, Cook, Helper throughout the trek.
• All Kitchen utilities with staff as per group size.
• Camping Fees.
• Hot Water Bags in Camps.
• Oxygen Cylinder.
* Currently applicable taxes & Service Tax
This Trip DOES NOT Include:
- Any airfares.
- Any airport taxes.
- Any expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, laundry, telephone charges etc.
- Any new tax imposed by the Govt.
- Any optional activities mentioned in the program
Our time in the jungle was an absolute highlight on our trip to Peru! Truly amazing! …Again, we had the most wonderful time. Almost more than words can say. The jungle and the Tahuayo Lodge hold very special places in our hearts and CAN NOT WAIT to return. Thank you again for offering such an amazing trip.
Our trip was INCREDIBLE. The lodge was great, the food was amazing, and the staff were all so friendly. We loved our stays at the B&B, the main lodge, and the ARC.
Tia & Paula
It was incredible and a trip of a lifetime Paul! My sister Paula and I had an amazing time and loved everything — your facilities and staff are top notch and I want to come back with my husband and daughters!!