Tarangire Pre-Trip 2024
March 6th – 9th, 2024 (4 Days, 3 Nights)
Led by Tahuayo Lodge Owner Dolly Beaver
Interested in joining us for this expedition? Let us know here!
Throughout this journey, you will get to experience the majesty of the great African Serengeti Migration. The highlights of the trip include:
A trek into the center of the Ngorongoro Crater alongside several guides
Several days of Safari rides alongside zebras, wildebeests, elephants, lions, and so much more during the peak migration season
During your trip, you will experience many locations in Africa. Amazonia aims to provide you with the best experience, and so will be traveling to the following locations for accommodations. Please note that locations are subject to change with equivalent accommodations based on availability.
Day 1 - Arusha
- 20:45hrs: Arrive Kilimanjaro Airport on KLM flight KL 569
Arusha Serena Hotel – Standard DBB
Day 2 - Tarangire National Park
- 08:00hrs – After breakfast, depart from Arusha for Tarangire National Park with a picnic lunch. The name Tarangire is derived from the Tarangire River which provides permanent water for wildlife. In addition to a wide variety of mammals, over 300 species of birdlife have been recorded in this park. Afternoon game drive included.
Nyikani Camp Tarangire (Kichuguu) – Standard L-DBBL
Day 3 - Tarangire National Park
- Enjoy a full day safari and game viewing with a picnic lunch.
Nyikani Camp Tarangire (Kichuguu) – Standard DBBL
Day 4 - Arusha
- Breakfast at the camp
- Depart for game drive in Tarangire with picnic lunch
- Drop off at Arusha Serena
Reserve Your Expedition Today!
Pre-trip optional is $1,880.00
$650.00 single supplement
- Prices for park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris
- All the passengers must have an Identification Card/Passport with them
- Itinerary subject to changes only if beyond our control
- Reservation made with deposit of $100 per person
- Payment can be made by credit card on our PayPal site
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. https://buy.travelguard.com/TGI2/proc/stateselector.aspx?br=agentlink&arc=51868&agentlinkasp=yes
This Trip Includes:
- Ground transportation in 4×4 vehicle on safari with pop-up roof
- Game drives & private safari experience
- Accommodation in lodges specified subject bioavailability
- All meals during the safari
- All park fees, government taxes, and service charges
- 1.5 liters bottled water per person per day on safari
- 1 pair of binoculars and 2 photography bean bags in the vehicle
- Services of an experienced English-speaking driver-guide
- Custom safari map of Tanzania per group
This Trip Excludes:
- Any flights or transfers not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities
- Drinks (soft or hard)
- Visas and Travel insurance
- Any items of a personal nature
- Any costs listed as optional services
- Infrastructure tax of $1 per person per night for all nights in Zanzibar
Our time in the jungle was an absolute highlight on our trip to Peru! Truly amazing! …Again, we had the most wonderful time. Almost more than words can say. The jungle and the Tahuayo Lodge hold very special places in our hearts and CAN NOT WAIT to return. Thank you again for offering such an amazing trip.
Our trip was INCREDIBLE. The lodge was great, the food was amazing, and the staff were all so friendly. We loved our stays at the B&B, the main lodge, and the ARC.
Tia & Paula
It was incredible and a trip of a lifetime Paul! My sister Paula and I had an amazing time and loved everything — your facilities and staff are top notch and I want to come back with my husband and daughters!!