Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding – Namche – Tengboche – Namche – Lukla – Kathmandu
Experience the awesome experience of trekking in the Himalayas
The highlights of the trip include:
The Boudhanath Stupa – one of the largest of its kind in the world.
Tengboche Monastery – one of the most famous in Nepal with amazing views of Mount Ama Dablam with the Mani Rimdu Buddhist dances.
Namche Bazaar famous for the views of several Himalayan peaks, and the shops
The wonders of Kathmandu – a UNESCO world heritage site.
Reserve Your Expedition Today!
Deposit – $750
$1990 per person in double occupancy room
Single in a room adds $350.
Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu USD $425.00. Airfare cost is subject to change
- Itinerary subject to changes only if beyond our control
- Reservation made with a deposit of $750 per person
- Balance is due by August 1, 2019
- Payment can be made by credit card on our PayPal site
Cancellation Policy: 50% of cost up to 120 days before departure. Purchase of travel and evacuation insurance is required. https://buy.travelguard.com/TGI2/proc/stateselector.aspx?br=agentlink&arc=51868&agentlinkasp=yes
This Trip Includes:
- Daily breakfast and all meals and during trekking program.
- Last night celebration dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing, as detailed in the itinerary using A/C Vehicle.
- Services of Accompanying English speaking tour escort from arrival till departure
- 07 nights trekking program as mentioned in the program including the trip leader, trekking guide, and porters
- Entrances to the sites as mentioned in the program.
- 02 Bottles of Mineral water per person per day during trekking only
- Everest Area permit fee
- Currently applicable taxes.
This Trip DOES NOT Include:
- International Airfare, excess baggage
- Any airport taxes
- Items of personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls, extra mileage, personal gratuities as tips to guide, porters, drivers, etc.
- Any new tax imposed by the government